Refresh your skin with Pine and Calendula Infused Olive Oil. Repair with Beeswax and Mango Butter combined with Eucalyptus and Lavender essential oils.
The main difference is lotion bars contain beeswax creating a harder product or "lotion bar." Simply warm lotion bar in your hands and the bar will begin to melt. Apply where desired by rubbing over skin and place back into tin or other container.
- Multiple butters to provide the moisture skin needs.
- Includes beeswax to retain moisture and provide a protective barrier.
- Olive Oil infused with Pine and Calendula harvested on the homestead. Pine contains antioxidants and has countless benefits for skin. Pine snd Calendula assists with repairing, complexion, skin hydration, and a variety of skin problems
- Essential oils are used for natural scent and for the beneficial properties.
- Each lotion bar is wrapped in unbleached compostable parchment paper and in a compostable cellophane bag to retain freshness and form.
Made with organic: Beeswax, Mango Butter, Pine and Calendula Infused Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter, Arrowroot Powder, Eucalyptus Oil, Lavender Oil.
Net Wt. 3 oz.
*Before using a new product, it is always recommended to "patch test." Even with natural products. See FAQs regarding patch testing.
*Consistency may vary slightly as butters used are unprocessed (not bleached and stripped of the beneficial properties). Therefore, the consistency from one batch may vary slightly from the next.
Storing: Lotion bars may melt in extreme heat. Simply place in fridge to harden product. Store out of direct sunlight and in a cool room. Use within one year of purchase for best results.